Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Uno Lusso wholesale partner. Your application requires acceptance of all terms detailed in this document. Please read through our terms and conditions carefully. If you are happy to accept them in their entirety then please complete the final step of our application process and accept them.
All future orders placed will be governed by these terms unless confirmed otherwise in writing by a Director of Uno Lusso Ltd.
Data Protection Act 2018
We use the information you provide to supply our services to you. We may also
use your contact details to communicate with you where necessary. We may contact you by e-mail, post or telephone but we will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third-party companies. All personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party, except to
prevent fraud, of if required to do so by law.
(1) The "Seller" shall mean Uno Lusso Ltd (Company Number 10615290)
(2) (The "Buyer" shall mean the person, firm, company or organisation making an offer to the seller to purchase the Goods on the basis of these conditions
(3) The "Order"shall mean the Buyers order issued in writing or placed by email, telephone or website form completion incorporating these conditions
(4) The "Goods" shall mean all items to be supplied by the Seller as set out in the order
(5) The "Contract" shall mean the agreement arising between the Seller and the Buyer following the Seller's written or electronic acceptance of the Order or delivery of the Goods, whichever shall occur first. The Contract shall consist of the Order, these conditions specified, order referred to therein but shall specifically exclude any conditions appearing on or referred to in the Order.
(1) All Contracts entered into by the Seller are subject to; and governed by; these Conditions which may only be varied by the Seller in writing and in any event acceptance of the Goods on delivery shall constitute acceptance of these Conditions.
(2) Any quotation given by the Seller shall not constitute an offer and is only valid for a period of 1 days from its date of issue, unless stated otherwise in the quotation
(3) All minimum Order quantities are by product are set out on our website, the total order minimum
value is £250 (excluding VAT), this applies to all Orders received.
(4) Resale of Uno Lusso products on any third party channel such as Amazon or Ebay; other than a website or physical store privately owned by the Buyer is expressly forbidden.
(1) Prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, do not include VAT (or any tax in lieu of or in substitution of VAT), which shall be added to the price.
(2) The prices payable for the Goods shall be those referred to in the Contract.
(3) The Seller does not supply the Goods on a sale or return basis.
(4) All wholesale pricing is set out on our website at all times and may occasionally be printed in
seasonal brochures and flyers. Please note that prices change constantly due to the costs of raw materials. The prices listed on our website and at point of Order are correct and updated
weekly. Please refer to the prices quoted on our website before confirming your order as they
may differ from dated print materials.
(5) Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price is listed on our website for each product. The Seller shall at any time notify the Buyer of any changes to MSRP.
(6) Any quotation given by the Seller shall not constitute an offer and is only valid for a period of 1 days from its date of issue, unless stated otherwise in the quotation
(7) All minimum Order quantities are by product and are set out on our website, the total order minimum value is £25 (excluding VAT), this applies to all Orders received.
4. CREDIT LIMITS & ACCOUNTS
(1) The granting of a Credit Account or Credit Terms is at the Seller's absolute discretion and is
usually only offered after a consistent period of orders being placed.
(2) The Seller reserves the right to suspend deliveries or terminate any Contract if the Seller judges
that the amount outstanding between the parties is in excess of the Credit Limit the Seller is
willing to accord the Buyer.
(3) Credit Terms can be varied at any time at the discretion of the Seller but without prejudice to the terms upon which any Goods already supplied have been sold.
5. DELIVERY & CARRIAGE
(1) The Seller shall procure that the supplier of Goods shall deliver the Goods to the location
specified in the Contract or such other locations as the parties may agree unless where the Buyer has requested to collection the Goods from an Uno Lusso location.
(2) The Seller will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver Goods promptly but accepts no liability whatsoever for any consequences (express or implied) arising from any delay in delivery from any cause or for the loss or damage out of such a delay, and the time of delivery is not of the essence.
(3) The Seller shall take every care to ensure that the Goods leave their premises are of satisfactory
quality. However the Seller can only accept responsibility for any consequences (express or implied) arising from losses or consequences where losses or damages in transit in the circumstances where loss or damages is covered by insurance and the provisions of the notification of damage and loss in transit condition is strictly complied with not otherwise.
6. NOTIFICIATION OF DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
(1) If the Buyer does not receive all or any part Goods within 10 days of the dispatch notice, the Buyer shall notify the Seller in writing or via email of non-receipt within 14 days of dispatch
(2) The Buyer upon receipt must check all goods and any shortages or damages. If the Buyer receives all or part of the Goods in a damaged condition, the Buyer shall notify the Seller of its claim in writing or via email with photographic evidence within five days of the delivery date and must retain all inner and outer packaging.
(3) Should the Buyer fail to notify the Seller of non-delivery of Goods or Goods damaged in transit within the relevant notice period, the Buyer shall be liable to the Seller for any loss or damage the Seller may suffer in consequence of the Sellers resultant omission to notify the insurers or carriers or the non-arrival or damage in transit of the Goods.
(4) Failure to comply with the above time constraints shall absolve the Seller from all liability to the Buyer for any defect, shortage, non-delivery or other proper objection to the Goods or their packaging.
(1) The Seller shall be under no Liability in respect of any imperfection in the Goods arising from the expiry of 6 months from Order date, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal storage and/or working conditions, failure to follow the Sellers written instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Seller's approval.
(1) Payment is made at point of Order via our website or email order form unless a Credit Account and Credit Terms are agreed in writing in advance or placing an Order.
(2) Should a Credit Account be granted then unless otherwise agreed with the Seller, payment is due within 30 days of receipt of invoice. Payment must be received as cleared funds by the 30th day following the date of invoice, notwithstanding that the Buyer wrongfully fails to accept
delivery of the Goods. The time of payment of the price shall be essence to the Contract.
(3) If the Buyer fails to settle their account on the due date the Seller reserves the right to charge the Buyer interest (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid at the rate of 4%
per annum above the Bank of England base rate from the date payment becomes due until
payment is received together with all costs associated with and/or incurred in the recovery of overdue accounts
(4) Should the Seller suspend delivery or terminate a Contract, the Buyer shall pay the Seller at the agreed price for all the Goods purchased prior to the suspension or termination.
(5) All payments due shall be made full without set-off deduction or counterclaim.
(1) Any notice given to a party under or in connection with this agreement shall be in writing and
shall be delivered by hand or by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery
ervice at its registered office. Any notice shall be deemed to have been received:
a) If delivered by hand, on signature of a delivery receipt, or at the time the notice is left at the proper address
b) If the sent Pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery services at 9am on the
second business day after posting or at the time recorded by the delivery service.
The Seller reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to confirm with any applicable statutory or regulatory requirements at present in force
in the United Kingdom and/or in the country of destination as stipulated in the Contract or where the Goods are to be supplied to the Seller's specification which do not materially affect their quality.
11. TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & PRODUCT IDENTITY
(1) The Buyer undertakes not to use any trademarks or tradenames applied by the Seller to the Goods not to do anything whereby the goodwill and reputation of such trademarks or
tradenames is prejudiced or damaged.
(2) The Buyer must not adapt, change remove or alter the labelling, logo, packaging or design of
any product supplied. Whitelabel products will be supplied as agreed in the Order.
(3) All products and features (including but not limited to product names, ingredient formulas, packaging design, logo, product photography) are owned by Uno Lusso Ltd and are protected by Trademarks and/or Intellectual Property and Copyright Laws.
(1) The contract is personal to the Buyer and shall not be assigned, sub-contracted or otherwise
transferred in whole or part to any third party without consent of the Seller.
13. VARIATION & WAIVER
(1)No employee or other person acting or purporting to act on behalf of the Seller is authorised to agree to affect any alterations in these conditions unless confirmed in writing by a Director
(2) The failure of the Seller to enforce at any time or at any period anyone (or part of one) or more of the Conditions hereof shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to
enforce all conditions hereof.
(1) If at any time any one or more of the Conditions (or any part of) unenforceable for any reason the same shall be deemed omitted here from and the enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
15. PARAGRAPH HEADINGS
(1) Paragraph headings are descriptive only and form no part of these Conditions
16. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
(1) Unless it expressly states otherwise, the Contract does not give rise to any rights under the
Contracts (rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and
extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understanding between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter
18. GOVERNING LAW
The contract and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out
of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed
in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions and Contract of which they form part shall be construed in
accordance with English Law and the Buyer hereby submits to jurisdiction of the English Courts.